Skip to main content

Sesame Beef Tacos


Am I the only person who struggles to find an Asian recipe that tastes as good as restaurant food? Try as I might, I never seem to get it right. I don't know where to begin when it comes to seasonings and don't necessary want to have a cupboard full of  spices and sauces I will use only once in a blue moon. As a wedding gift a friend of ours gave us a few meals from HelloFresh and we ordered Sesame Beef Tacos. All I can say (or those who know my husband he would say) these are PHENOMENAL!

We've already made this recipe more than once and most certainly will keep it as a regular in our household. I hope you'll love it as much as we do!

P.S. Did you know you can see the ingredients and step by step instructions on HelloFresh website/app for all of the recipes they offer? No subscription needed, though you may need to make an account




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mexican Quinoa (instant pot)

Alrighty, so where I live (Long Island) we went through a pretty long phase where getting meat was tricky. By that I mean, everything but steak was not easy to find for a while. However, I had zero problem getting veggies, especially because we are imperfect foods customers (you should look them up, great company! If you want a referral code or have any questions let me know!) Even if you can get meat, it's nice to mix things up every now and then! It's better on your budget, and it has an environmental impact too :) Plus, it helps you plan for longer spans of time with meal planning. We usually try to have at least one vegetarian meal a week anyways, but right now we have one or two vegetarian meals, then a meal with meat, then another couple vegetarian meals etc. just to spread out the meat that we have. So, we've been experimenting with a lot of vegetarian meals. This is one of my favorites we've done. It is an instant pot meal-so if you don't have an instan

Sweet Potatoes for Breakfast

A little over a year ago my husband and I tried to do whole 30. If you are not familiar with what this is, you eliminate a lot of things (sugar, dairy, gluten, etc.) from your diet for 30 days to try and kickstart a healthier overall diet and mindset about food. There are many good things about the whole 30 philosophy, but for a variety of reasons it did not work for us and we ended up quitting early. Even though we didn't survive all 30 days I did pick up a few tricks and new recipes in the process. My favorite new discovery was sweet potatoes for breakfast. Sweet potatoes are incredibly versatile. They are like that dress in your closet that you can dress up or dress down. You know the one, change the shoes and jewelry and all of a sudden you went from work-ready to party-ready. That's how I look at sweet potatoes. Depending on the seasoning they can satisfy your sweet tooth, become a very filling side dish, or add a little variety and excitement to an otherwise bori